Berk's Grapevine

Dragon Sanctuary Clip

It's #ToothlessTuesday! Check out this new clip which shows an extended version of the dragon sanctuary scene shown in the trailers! Spoiler alert: this clip shows more new information about Valka and the Bewilderbeast.

What do you think happens after this clip?

Thanks nightfury23 and dragonbassist!

281 comments:

1. First comment!

ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, second the best. Stupid video won't play.

3. Claire Ashton-BriggsMay 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM

something is totally going on with toothless, all the babies are excited to see him, cloudjumper protects him and he looks 'off' when bowing, could toothless actually be the dragon king?

ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, this is wonderful. The lighting is beautiful and Valka is just amazing. I love her so much. <3

5. Favorite clip yet! :D

ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the grapevine, you too Claire Ashton-Briggs.

7. Awesome clip, nice job on finding the YouTube link :3

Valka mentions how all the dragons except the babies listen to the Bewilderbeast.
    :O
    That's a theory! I guess all the riders' dragons get mind-controlled by the bad Bewilderbeast and that's why they have to ride the baby dragons!

ReplyDelete
  8. Another tuesday, another day of agonizingly trying not to see spoilers!

ReplyDelete
  9. Toothless isn't Aragorn, son of Arathorn.

10. Another clip...?

ReplyDelete
  11. dream works is killing me, just give me the movie now!!! Please?

ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many clips! Like Zer0x mentioned before, we must have like 40 mins of movie footage lol

ReplyDelete
  13. But why would they ride baby dragons instead of one of the fully developed dragons in dragon mountain?

14. Lightning SkrillMay 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM

This is so weird! About an hour ago I had a tingly feeling like something in the fandom had happened in the fandom like a new clip! I doubted it though since we just got two but no! That's an advantage that fanboys have that fangirls don't. WE HAVE A SIXTH SENSE AND IT IS AMAZING! :D

ReplyDelete
  15. There was mention of Drago riding Toothless... I completely forgot where I read that though. I think on Tumblr somewhere...

ReplyDelete
  16. Valka is so awesome, this is the first time we actually see some personality from her.

ReplyDelete
  17. Toothless growls at all the other dragons, but when he saw Cloudjumper he growled, before backing up. Maybe he sensed that there was some connection between Valka and Hiccup? Or just that Cloudjumper was like a mother/father figure almost. But then Toothless examined the other dragons, before bouncing around joyfully.I love how cute Toothless is, bouncing around and all that. Then bowing to the Bewilderbeast, all nervous and the like. So cute!

18. Holy crapsicle IFREAKINGLOVEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ReplyDelete
  19. Damn it, they skipped the flashback!

20. What flashback?

ReplyDelete
  21. They were probably the only dragons who could successfully weave through the icy caverns.

22. I've noticed that they have cut parts out of this scene

ReplyDelete
  23. Wait, what type of dragon are the babies, is the species actually called Babies?

24. I love it! =3

ReplyDelete
  25. I'm pretty sure the lines they say are somewhere different, they sound like it. Unless Valka can talk without opening her mouth.

26. HideousZipplebackMay 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM

The animation sure is beautiful!

ReplyDelete
  27. It's a spoiler. A HUGE SPOILER!

ReplyDelete
  28. Ignore him. He's a troll. And not the good kind.

ReplyDelete
  29. I can't survive another month!

30. Hey! Keep spoilers off of here! Now I know there is a flashback! *blows up*

31. Nightfurylover13May 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM

DREAMWORKS IS KILLING ME!!! FORGET THEATERS, GO PUT THIS MOVIE ON DVD, I WANT TO SEE THIS NOW!!!

ReplyDelete
  32. :O my mouth is so wide you could fit a huge burger in.

33. Pure happiness !!!!

34. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Amazing! :3

ReplyDelete
  35. Lots of people around tonight ! Hi everyone !

36. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 4:10 PM

HI! Well of course there's alot of people, nnew clip! XD

ReplyDelete
  37. why hello. I picked a perfect time to sign on didn't I?

ReplyDelete
  38. Yes, and I'm pretty sure everyone is watching the clip over and over again !

ReplyDelete
  39. you get my next chapter?

ReplyDelete
  40. I am, or, was. I downloaded it in HD on my other computer. The one I'm on now stinks :(

41. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:17 PM

*smacks you* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SOLDER!

ReplyDelete
  42. I didn't tell you I finished my next chapter, did I. I sent it on over to Nightshade, so watch out for an email from him. If you want to read, I could send it over to you.

ReplyDelete
  43. Did everyone just die?

44. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Probably XD

45. Of course they've cut some parts... xD

ReplyDelete
  46. OK. I can wait for Nightshade to send it back, so you don't have to check both versions. Did he send you mine yet ?

ReplyDelete
  47. XD this is the kind of times when slow computer really s*** !

ReplyDelete
  48. not yet, he actually seems BUSY! But I'll get it back to when he does.

49. Shiza isn't a German word! °.°
    "Scheiße" is the word you mean xD

ReplyDelete
  50. Hmmm maybe. Nightshade, still around ?

51. that's sad, guess I'll call the funeral home <:'(

52. Blu-Ray it has to be! xD
    But NO, I want to see it in the Theaters... More detailed, 3D,... xD

53. why hello there!

54. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-sGxrbPNo

55. You're right... I watch it and watch it all the time now xD
    Also in my breaks at work I watched it! xD

56. XD I don't even have a cell phone DX

57. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtsvyqnsGm0

This one`s good too

58. XD Hello Ghetto !

59. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:33 PM

How are you?

60. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi Shnuckles! How have you been?

ReplyDelete
  61. Pretty good, thx, and you ?

62. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I'm good. I just finished school, so now I'm making a house for concept art.

63. Feeling very... Shnuckly... I don't even knew anymore xD

ReplyDelete
  64. wow. That was fantastic. The music. The animation. Toothless averting his eyes and bowing to the Bewilderbeast. Absolutely stunning. I'm just, dead.

ReplyDelete
  65. This ... is ... AWESOME!

ReplyDelete
  66. Check out the clip they just released on the DreamworksTV YouTube channel!

It starts out as the "Obama Clip" but is cut into pieces. It has an extended scene we haven't seen yet :3:3:3

67. AWESOME! But not Kiss! XD

68. It's got "Romantic Flight" playing in the background :3

69. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM

XD How's your story going?

70. oh yes,, I remember

71. gotta go, CYA guys!

ReplyDelete
  72. DreamWorks on youtube just released the 5 year gag clip and Hiccup & Astrid talk clip... makes me wonder when this one will come out.

73. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Are you working on anything?

74. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Are these videos up?

ReplyDelete
  75. "what you're searching for... " clip on DreamWorksTV at youtube!!!!!

76. Them feels!

77. I think I just died! Yup, I'm dead *flatlines*

ReplyDelete
  78. Nuuu! Come back, Sila! NUUU!!!

79. Ahhhh what happened?? Where am I??? Lol

ReplyDelete
  80. Not really,but next week will be busy, and I won't be able to come much on evenings, working on "Aida" for the wardrobe. I love the theater will be in.

81. Yea! You're alive! xD

ReplyDelete
  82. Yay! If I watch that again I might die again XD that was just so cute!

83. Aye!

"The Five Year Gap" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-6Qw3WX9A

"Hiccup & Astrid" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPpD85MiA8

84. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:55 PM

NO! Don't go! Breathe!

ReplyDelete
  85. Ikr? I keep on watching it and can't stop xD but sadly I have to go to Barnes and Nobles to get this book for Biology Extra Credit, unless I wanna do the finals. Which isn't on my to do list.

86. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM

That's cool! I'm trying to not watch these videos, and I'm failing miserably.

87. I'm alive! Yaaaaaaay :D

ReplyDelete
  88. I've given up trying!

89. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Oh, ok. I've seen these. Thank you!

90. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:58 PM

WOOO!!
    How have you been?

91. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Well, I think I'm going to pick and choose which ones to see.

ReplyDelete
  92. Good :3 only 30 days! How about yourself?

ReplyDelete
  93. The "Hiccup & Astrid" clip is different to one we've seen btw! It has an extra scene at the end :3

94. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 5:01 PM

WOO! I'm good. I'm working on some houses for my book, and I'm still being tortured by the art book.

95. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Oh no, I know that. I meant I just saw it today.

ReplyDelete
  96. Lol if you just look at the concept art it isn't spoilery, some if the chapters are a wee bit

97. I love the "Romantic Flight" snippet at the end :3

98. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

So I shouldn't read it? It would be kinda hard not reading it. What should I do?

99. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Yeah, it was cute.:)

ReplyDelete
  100. Toothless Tuesday... yep..

ReplyDelete
  101. I think this is good I like the clips and only 30 days left plus this movie is long no spoilers

102. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Anyone there?

103. We're here and excited for this movie. ;). HTTYD2

ReplyDelete
  104. yeah hiccup seems so serious though he may not be like astrid but they have helped eachother alot 5 yrs ago hiccup is the butter and astrid is the jelly i think dean is really gonna focus on the bonds between stalka and hiccstrid

105. Hey guys, *leans in close and whispers* excactly one month... owo

106. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 6:02 PM

How are you?

ReplyDelete
  107. Does anyone have a link where I can download this clip and the extended Obama clip? (besides Youtube) :D

ReplyDelete
  108. Downloading with an external application or website off of YouTube is the best though :)

109. i hope hiccup kills drago for what he did http://youtu.be/gbA5mQ96oLI

ReplyDelete
  110. Wow! Just an epic clip! One month away from seeing the whole thing! I really cannot wait! Just curious, is this new and original music or some music from another movie in this clip?

111. Ok thanks, what do you use? :3

ReplyDelete
  112. There are hundreds of different things to use just google it and you'll see!

But because I download things quite a lot, I use DVDVideoSoft :) http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

113. Awesome! Thanks! :D

ReplyDelete
  114. I use Extension DownloadHelper for Firefox for videos till 720p.
    For 1080p I use "Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express", don't know if it works for UltraHD videos... But I also have another addon for them xD

ReplyDelete
  115. It says "This is a Private Video"
    NO FAIR:,(

116. Can someone give me a link

117. This clip!!!

118. I'm a bit confused... you mean YouTube link or for downloading it? o.O
    If you mean the YouTube Link of th Dragon Sanctuary Clip:

ReplyDelete
  119. Beautiful! By the time I go to the movies, I'll know like 30 minutes of it ♥ lol (my eyes have seen too much)

120. Seems they've made it private and removed it from their YouTube page :o

121. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Haven't downloaded it yet! AAAAH! :-(

ReplyDelete
  122. Glad, that I still haven't refreshed the page... So I can at least get the 72ßp version :-/

123. FlashGot FTW! 1080p version! :D

ReplyDelete
  124. Already had the 1080p version downloaded myself haha.

125. Now I have 4(!) Extensions for YouTube Videos... 3 for 1080p versions xD

ReplyDelete
  126. Wait ... let me try something...
    This is MY Download-Link for 720p, I don't know if it works for you all ^^
    180p Download-Link is without sound (because YouTube doesn't save Video and Audio in one file at 1080p and Higher)

127. video is private :(

128. Where can I download

129. Okay... At least it works on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera
    On Chrome it doesn't work (maybe a QuickTime problem)

130. Try this, but I don't know if it works (720p version):

131. Please let me know if it works for you / someone

ReplyDelete
  132. IT SAID THE WEBSITE declined this page(sorry for caps)

ReplyDelete
  133. Ok, this is p!ssing me off.

134. Ok, then I think it's just a link which let Windows cache the video... :-/

ReplyDelete
  135. I would like to post a facebook link, but it is down too....

ReplyDelete
  136. why are they doing this?

ReplyDelete
  137. Maybe, because FOX wants it...

138. Ok wait.. I think it wasn't listed... wait I look if it was not listed

ReplyDelete
  139. Yep... It wasn't listed... And maybe they saw here that we already know the clip and they made it private xD

140. This is an OUTRAGE!
    Take arms my fellow dragon riders. Throw off the chains of FOX suppression and fight for OUR CLIPS!!!
    Sorry, I went all "French Revolution" just there.

141. I think this one will not work too :-/

142. Well, you have to understand:
    Maybe they wanted to release it later, that would explain why they made it unlisted... But someone found it (don't ask my how, I want to know it too °.°)
    Well, I think now they know that people find ways to find the unlisted videos and I think they will make every new clip private until they want to release it :-(

143. But it was released on their facebook too :s

ReplyDelete
  144. Permission to rage, good sir.

ReplyDelete
  145. Maybe a mistake or like I said before: FOX doesn't want to release it yet :-/

ReplyDelete
  146. Ahhh, this is so amazing!!

ReplyDelete
  147. This is stupid. I thought DreamWorks wanted to release this today? What the spoon!

ReplyDelete
  148. Maybe they will do it later / the next days...

149. Creative_UsernameMay 13, 2014 at 7:50 PM

I found a link to the video. It isn't the best quality but it is better than nothing.
    Credit goes to MusicRocks324 for uploading it.
    (And of course some spoilers if you haven't seen it already.)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubo2ltj1Aag

ReplyDelete
  150. *Avoiding the clip* I'm making it a point to stay away from clips with new characters... Hiccup and Astrid though... I might be bad and watch :O

ReplyDelete
  151. This is REALLY tempting me.... 30 more days.. 30 more days... It's only Hiccup and Astrid.....30 more days, 30 more days...

152. HAHA, I've already downloaded the clip :D

153. I here music from atlantis the lost empire

ReplyDelete
  154. I've uploaded it to Vimeo here guys. Hopefully it'll stay up for while. I guarantee it'll be removed by Dreamworks or FOX soon.

ReplyDelete
  155. lol I might wanna see this.. Maybe I should wait though.

ReplyDelete
  156. ok so today I went on a field trip and saw an IMAX movie that was narrated by the voice of Valka

ReplyDelete
  157. true that's what I thought. oh ya did u no there is a 6th tv spot. its AWESOME!!!!!! thow Drago still creeps me out!!!!!

158. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I have to ask, does the art book contain spoilers? Do you think it's ok to read the book now instead of waiting?

159. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I haven't recieved mine yet, but i've seen a few of the pages on Tumblr and such, and there are spoilers. One big one towards the end, and storyboards, pictures, and plot points all over the book. So if you really want to avoid all spoilers, i'd tell you to wait..

160. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Thank you! :D

161. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Ok, thanks. Well, that's disappointing...:(

162. Hydrokinetic KatrinaMay 13, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Found a link. :)

163. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Don't worry! The wait isn't too long! Unless you have to wait longer if it's released later for you..

164. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 9:35 PM

No, it's going to be here in the states. It's just that I LOVE concept art! It's a great source of inspiration.

165. CatherineDesbiensMay 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM

I love concept art also. And it is very inspiring, especially for my drawings. Can't wait to get the book :)

166. Why did they get rid of it?! :(

167. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I'm not sure. Maybe Fox didn't want it up yet.

168. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Awesome! It's going to be hard having to wait, right?

ReplyDelete
  169. I love the way Stormfly and Toothless are just running around in the background.

ReplyDelete
  170. have you guys seen this pic? it looks new to me.

171. MissunyNightFuryMay 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Yes, we've seen it. Thanks anyway.

ReplyDelete
  172. These two are just tempting me to watch it....uhh To avoid or Not to avoid... That is the question...what does Toothless say?

173. Dontwanttogotoschooldontwanttogotoschool...