Berk's Grapevine

Two new Dragons 2 clips! (UPDATE)

Remember the Hiccup and Astrid clip shown to President Obama? The final version of the clip was just released today! Watch the full clip above!

UPDATE: An extended version of the clip above has just been released by DreamWorks on YouTube! Thanks dragonbassist!

And below, is a brand new clip featuring baby dragons!

Thanks, nightfury23!

236 comments:

1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyDelete
  2. And let the Hiccstrid shippers explode!

3. AWESOME! °.°

4. It looks so colorful!

5. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT .....:D <3

how cute astrid acts as hiccup (shoulder thinging ) LOL

6. astridisthebestMay 6, 2014 at 3:04 PM

what is this character?
    hiccup the character supposed to be you

ReplyDelete
  7. How can I see it on mobile?

ReplyDelete
  8. Toothless & Stormfly What are you doing!? that CUTE!!

9. maybe u cant

10. whats the thing u r doing with my shoulder

YOU JUST DID THAT

ReplyDelete
  11. he hold her hand to stop her haha(like it)
    i thought ................:P

ReplyDelete
  12. i didnt saw it before...from where it is?

13. I love it soooooooo much :,D

14. isnt it amazing??:D

15. wow....i didnt even saw it before

ReplyDelete
  16. I saw this 30 mins ago, and I'm going to put up a download link as soon as possible, but right now I'm doing homework!

ReplyDelete
  17. I just got my PTO form back (filled it out about a month ago) and I'm going to get paid to see HTTYD2 xD

ReplyDelete
  18. xD Astrid's pout lip is cute. =3 I also finally can see the rest of her outfit perfectly with the new lighting, etc. (I'm cosplaying as her so I needed a better reference)

19. ill post some of mine too tommorow

20. Looks great!

21. Sweeeeeeet :)

22. ya..i liked the hood too

23. did you know that America Ferrera have favorited one of his pictures? :P

24. Thanks :3

25. What's the name of the Pic? xD

26. really???

27. Don't have one yet. Lol

28. Katherine DanielliMay 6, 2014 at 3:33 PM

awesome, looks it this is going to be epic

ReplyDelete
  29. XD that's a good one!

30. wooh...
    but i dont like it

ReplyDelete
  31. I know, it was nice. xD I didn't notice it was all fur for the inside nor did I know the shoulder pads seem to rest on the black fur. =3 You plan to see the movie the premier date?

32. no maybe online cuz i m going to other country for vacationzz :(

ReplyDelete
  33. You know, if it wouldn't be fur on the inside it would be pretty useless to have it at all XD

34. ya..haha:D

35. I plan it! xD
    USA I, the insane Gh3ttoK!nG., am coming! :D

36. gtg byee :D
    guyz are back here :D

37. So you guys know each other IRL? Sweet! ^__^

38. that face?

39. u guyz are posting here (LIKE IT):D

ReplyDelete
  40. Oh Gods! My brother finally did it. He broke the last straw! He took the car without permission, took kids to school (which isn't allowed at VoTech), and took them home by sneaking them out, sighed three kids into school and got pulled over twice today. Wow. He broke it! He deserves a huge punishment. I want my old brother back.. =/

ReplyDelete
  41. I don't like it if people leave me alone!
    I'm feeling so lonely! :O

42. there r too manyz now

ReplyDelete
  43. True. But before I never saw the inside and people said it was just fur trim. =/

44. bye taser bud

45. No, not yet xD

ReplyDelete
  46. We are getting there though!

ReplyDelete
  47. It got moderated, wow, it's nice to see old hiccup having a great time with Mildew! :P

ReplyDelete
  48. And if not, I still can take a flight to LA and hope that I can watch it with the DeamWorks employee ^^

ReplyDelete
  49. does this mean that I have to go to the norweigan or finnish fans at the premiere? XD

50. Holy cupcakes Batman! That stinks :(

51. Gee thanks Ghetto :P

52. The hope never dies... or dies at last xD

53. Breaks up! Bye guys!

ReplyDelete
  54. But he deserves it. He's being rude. He lied and disrespected a woman at the office...he knew he wasn't allowed to do this. He will probably lose his cell phone and senior trip.

55. Haha xD So one of you is from Norway? I have a grandma over there... =P

56. Good Night! :-/

57. II The Night Fury IIMay 6, 2014 at 3:53 PM

AWESOMEE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReplyDelete
  58. Did you get to see the one I posted yesterday?

59. No, I think it got moderated! :(

60. Here's the link.
    hiccdew-forever(.)tumblr(.)com/image/84812400381

61. CatherineDesbiensMay 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM

ReplyDelete
  62. oh crap, that's awesome! everyone needs to see this!

63. I think they already have, but it got deleted. :(

ReplyDelete
  64. Could someone tell me how to download a flash video like this?

65. Hiccup's Stoic impersonation has improved since the first movie

ReplyDelete
  66. http://en.file-upload.net/download-8892378/Astrid-and-Hiccup-get-well-flirty-in-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-2.flv.html
    StreamTransport grabs the rtmp-Address... I only could downlaod a 720p version, but the source-file should be 1080p...

My rtmp-Link I got:
    rtmp://brightcove-82.fcod.llnwd.net:1935/a500/d15?videoId=3541391681001&lineUpId=&
    pubId=1308227326001&playerId=1398580022001&affiliateId=/mp4:media/
    1308227326001/201405/145/1308227326001_3541506485001_Astrid-And-Hiccup-
    1080p.mp4?videoId=3541391681001&lineUpId=&pubId=1308227326001&
    playerId=1398580022001&affiliateId=.

67. put it under "fanfart" on the forums! :P

68. If you get the 1080p / source-file, please let me know xD
    I try to get the 1080p version, but I didn't found a way yet

69. No, I really don't think they're mating xD

ReplyDelete
  70. Who knows, maybe dragons have some kind of ritual to find a partner, lots of species do.

71. the-perks-of-being-a-fangirl2May 6, 2014 at 4:17 PM

I am so watching this when I get home!!!

ReplyDelete
  72. AND yet ANOTHER clip I must resist watching. Whew this is getting HARD!

73. I've seen weirder XD

ReplyDelete
  74. it's basically the obamaclip, but the clip without obama, but if you don't want to see anything it's understandable! :)

75. don't even name chameleons! XD

76. Sorry, am I the only one or the video is not showing? D:

ReplyDelete
  77. I agree. I don't want to see the entire movie in one minute clips.

78. Cuties! All of them!! ♥

79. I was actually thinking of capuchin monkeys. Here:

I somehow find it funny.

80. HiccupToothlessFan95May 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM

37 days i can't wait.

On the other hand i live in Iceland where kids movies are sometimes
    not shown with english audio... :(

ReplyDelete
  81. ah you're from Iceland? nice!
    I am really bad at speaking icelandic, but I do understand some! :P

ReplyDelete
  82. Yeah, same here, it kinda sucks. They did an exception for Frozen though, so I'm hoping they can make another exception for HtTYD 2

ReplyDelete
  83. I know... BUT IT IS SO HARD NOT TO WATCH IT!

ReplyDelete
  84. And now there is also another clip...

I just think "The movie is it worth to wait."

ReplyDelete
  85. Agreed. I want to wait so some of the charming or surprising moments are actually part of my movie watching experience!

86. GUYS ERET IS WITH THEM

87. The baby dragon one is adorable :3

ReplyDelete
  88. I like the baby dragons, they're adorable. Are they baby nadders or another breed? xD They're adorable...

ReplyDelete
  89. Hola! 15 minutes yay!

90. Everything I am thinking of right now is this:

Will the sun go down tonight or will it not?
    I also have to do homework D:

91. That's so pretty O.O

92. HiccupToothlessFan95May 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I went to watch frozen with my family in the cinema it was in Icelandic of course because of my siblings but i didn't see any signs like Frozen english and such. But i was so thrilled by the 3D that i downloaded it to my computer on english and even though it wasn't 3D and i had seen it about 6 hours ago it was still a blast

93. it's normal swedish forest lol :P

94. HiccupToothlessFan95May 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Did you learn it from Stics and Stones?

95. Eret is literally hanging on for dear life. xD

ReplyDelete
  96. no, I'm from Sweden, it is a little (really tiny actually) bit similar to icelandic! :)

ReplyDelete
  97. I haven't seen a sun set like that since I was in the mountains!

ReplyDelete
  98. Oh! Another clip? We are so spoiled.

P.S. For the youtube clip go:
    -settings
    -speed
    .5 speed for drunk flying
    1.5 speed for flying on steroids

Because I love you Grapevine :D

99. if you like it, you really should come to sweden lol XD
    we have a really large variety of sunsets! XD (every color! red, pink, yellow, white, no sun at all XD )

100. ωαѕвσяи¢яαzуMay 6, 2014 at 5:02 PM

yey!

101. I would but I'm dirt poor XD

102. then it is the place for you XD
    pretty much half the price on food, sheltering and other things if you compare prices with america XD

103. I love you for suggesting this xD

104. Lol maybe in the future :P

ReplyDelete
  105. NOOOO, the sun is going down! D: only half of it left!!!

ReplyDelete
  106. What does Gobber say?
    "Some might suggest, this is poorly?"

107. Awwwwwww :(

108. Are you afraid of the darkness? xD

ReplyDelete
  109. "Some might suggest, this is poorly conceived"

ReplyDelete
  110. I love darkness lol, but I want 24/7 sun, it is much easier to keep awake when it is! :3

111. HiccupToothlessFan95May 6, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Funny :)

112. I was having the same thought.... Lol

ReplyDelete
  113. Can't find the Astrid and Hiccup clip, can I get a link?

114. Do you think you'd understand a bit of swedish when you see it? :>

ReplyDelete
  115. Break is up! GAH!! Bye guys! Ttyl!

116. HiccupToothlessFan95May 6, 2014 at 5:12 PM

maybe maybe not

ReplyDelete
  117. Bye! Have fun at work! See you tomorrow!

ReplyDelete
  118. I love getting clips from movies. Trust me, I love it. I will usually try NOT to watch them but I do anyway...but after the Baby Dragon clip and the AstridxHiccup clip; I'm done. Absolutely done! I'm dying to see them but it's ruining the movie cinema experience and it makes me feel horrible...

And I can't help it... =P

I didn't think knowing who Valka truly was was full of spoilers, it just keep me interested to learn more...But it's kind of going too far with the clips. Baby Dragons and the Hicstrid were okay...but eh...too much is going on...

I understand that this marketing is so spoiler(y) because the creators are afraid the fans won't recognize the character, but it's going too far! It's getting to the point where we have to ask ourselves (or maybe just me) if we need to see it, because it FEELS (not IS) like we know everything already and we crave more because we're dying to know what happens...For Pete sakes, some fans saw the first half hour of the movie! It's ridiculous! I can tell Hiccup is still the geeky kid, not so scrawny; but still skinny. I know Snotlout is truly Snotlout because he still tries to get the girls, Fishlegs still seems like Fishlegs too!

So all I will ask is to STOP! Please DreamWorks! STOP IT!

119. VelocityTheSpeedStingerMay 6, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Glad the baby dragon-riding clip wasn't spoilery (compared to the trailer).

120. VelocityTheSpeedStingerMay 6, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I got to see SnK dubbed today AND new Dragons clips today. The only thing left to ruin my day is a band concert.

121. VelocityTheSpeedStingerMay 6, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I could take out one or two "day"s from that statement lol

ReplyDelete
  122. Hiccup and Astrid are so cute!

123. haha, what band is going to play? :P

124. Yes! New clips! ^.^

ReplyDelete
  125. I know right! there awesome!

ReplyDelete
  126. I wonder, why does your name start with "Arora" and "Aurora" on the forums? :D (I know that Aurora is the correct one!)

127. "Arora" here, on berksgrapevine* XD

128. MissunyNightFuryMay 6, 2014 at 5:37 PM

To me, these aren't spoilers. Spoilers are when some person tells you the ending of a movie. The clips don't bother me because they're not exciting. It's not that exciting to sit there on the computer and stare at a tiny screen, but seeing them on the big screen will truly be an experience. Right now, you might think that you won't be able to appreciate these clips in theaters, but you'll be surprised how thrilled you'll be to see it all together.

ReplyDelete
  129. Nightshade! HD Download links for both, please! (On my tablet, so i can't do it myself. And you have superduper special hd ripping software too!)

ReplyDelete
  130. Actually the "baby dragons" are called Scuttleclaws, according to my recently acquired Art of Dragons 2.

131. VelocityTheSpeedStingerMay 6, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Uh, I meant band as in concert band at my school.

132. VelocityTheSpeedStingerMay 6, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Was Astrid helping Hiccup map the land?

ReplyDelete
  133. So happy !! *giggles sheepishly* :)

ReplyDelete
  134. Looks like. And he's ok with that !

ReplyDelete
  135. I was told today I won a tablet !! I didn't have one, I'm so happy !

136. you got it in a email? with lots of colors and animations? XD

ReplyDelete
  137. Congrats! What is it?

ReplyDelete
  138. Ghettoking! Get your arse over here! I need those links!

XD

139. okay, no answer... here:

ReplyDelete
  140. Ghettoking! Get your butt over here! I need those links!

XD

ReplyDelete
  141. I don't know yet. I'll have to get it at my interim agency (hoping they're not keeping it for themxelves !)

142. I have an armory of phones and one tablet XD

ReplyDelete
  143. If he's here, he's probably laughing in the shadows !

144. What are you waiting for ? Send them over ! XD
    The good news is, I canthen let bf play on my laptop and be chatting here without him complaining XD

ReplyDelete
  145. you made me go through a lot to upload that, I mean..
    I had to open a link, press with my mousebutton, like 5 times!
    and then the effort to get the link here! o.o

ReplyDelete
  146. yeah, if you get a tablet with the name "Otto" (company name), then I'm gonna be sooo jealous D:
    but you wont get it, I assume it's either samsung or apple XD

ReplyDelete
  147. It's been a strangely lucky day today, because we also received the "hero"s guide to Deadly dragons" in French, because I asked the editor if they would continue the series of books in small size. We exchanged a few emails, and they sent one book to us !

ReplyDelete
  148. No idea. I'll be happy either way :) (expect I'm not used to Apple)

ReplyDelete
  149. go android! (and Nokia 3310, can't forget that glorious phone! :3 )

150. I'll tell you when I get it

151. Can you upload it in something like mp4? .flv is natively compatible XD

ReplyDelete
  152. 10 minutes to go before it's midnight...

ReplyDelete
  153. Nightshade, did you get my chapter from Shnuckles yet ?

154. Hey, you're back !

ReplyDelete
  155. Oh yeah, we summoned Hiccdew Forever if you didn't notice it, it costed ous goatblood, some livers and a burnt witches toenails!

156. That's right ! XD

ReplyDelete
  157. look what I found in my Movie theater.

158. MissunyNightFuryMay 6, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I want you to all know that these are not spoilers. A real spoiler is when someone tells you how a movie ends, or a big reveal. To me, Valka was not a spoiler. They purposely told us about her to make you want to go see the movie. They knew you'd want to know why she was kidnapped and why she didn't come back. All of these clips are to excite you and make you pay money to watch it.
    Also, these clips are not that exciting on a small screen, however, they'll have a whole new meaning when you see them on the big screen. I'm not worried about them.

159. .flv is awesome!
    If I'm not wrong, you can actually just rename it "name.mp4" and it automatically becomes a mp4 file!

160. if you don't know how to do, here is a download for the mp4:

161. and no, I didn't get the chapter :(

ReplyDelete
  162. Oh this was perfect. XD Both of them were fantastic though the quality for Hiccup and Astrid's clip was bad.

163. http://www.speedyshare.com/WPHH6/Astrid-and-Hiccup-scene.mp4

If you meant quality as in how high pixelrate, this one should be better!